Please join the Coalition for Green Capital for a virtual meeting on Friday, February 25th at 11am EST to hear from federal, state, and industry leaders about surging green bank investments and the latest green bank developments from across the country.
We will be joined by Senator Chris Van Hollen (D-MD) and Representative Debbie Dingell (D-MI), our committed federal green bank champions, who will provide insight and the latest news on congressional climate action.
The discussion will also include:
– A first look at record green bank investment numbers from 2021;
– A report on all new state green bank formation, funding and creation efforts from across the country; and
– A deep dive on recent efforts to expand green bank commitments to climate and energy justice.
We’ll also be joined by Cathie Mahon, president & CEO of Inclusiv, for a Q&A session on the important role CDFIs, credit unions and MDIs can play in an equitable clean energy transition, and exciting new collaboration efforts between community-focused lenders and green banks.
Other confirmed speakers include:
– William Barber III, Chief Consultant-Environmental Justice and Equity, Coalition for Green Capital
– Jean Nelson-Houpert, Chief Financial Officer, DC Green Bank
– Hannah Vargason, Associate Director of Strategic Initiatives, Partner Community Capital
– Gwen Yamamoto Lau, Executive Director, Hawaii Green Infrastructure Authority